Approved Kanna's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Kanna, Aug 2, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kanna

Kanna Active Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Kanna
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:118022505​
    Which Server:
    EU
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I DID tell about the two incendiaries i do not remember RDMing anyone else.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Me and One Other Player were doing some stuff and i did say i was throwing incendiary BOTH of the times i did.
    On the second time i threw the grenade, we got stuck on the door causing me and the other player to take damage from the explosion.
    If i did any other damage to other players, it would be on mistake, as i never would RDM someone without a reason.

(I actually reviewed my videos and i uploaded the wrong video. I do not have any Video/Picture evidence from the moments, and in this case i think that i will have to wait for my ban to end.)​

Last edited: Aug 2, 2017
  2. Graze

Graze Zzz... VIP Silver

@Guilty for his ban of RDM and Leave 2nd.

3. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

I've seen this and will respond as soon as I can.

4. ZeRo

@Kanna

So we were playing back on 08/01/2017 (or for those who prefer DD/MM/YYYY format, 01/08/2017) in EUnilla when you were banned. What happened was that you ended up KOSing @Inferno without any context and you were reported by him shortly after as your KOS led to speeding up his death by being shot by another innocent. The real question is why did you KOS him? When Inferno reported you and asked me to handle it, you had already left the server.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Can you explain why you KOSed Inferno that day?

Best Regards,
    Guilty

Last edited: Aug 3, 2017
  5. Kanna

Kanna Active Member

I thought it was him, who activated the T trap too, but i left only because it was 3 AM and i had to go sleep.
    Also, i left way later i think, i might have left at the next map.

(You might think i am lying but it is true)

When there's map change, and we are voting for map,
    i had my game Windowed and instead of clicking the X in the game, i clicked the X to close the game, resulting in me leaving.
    It has happened way too many times.

6. ZeRo

@Kanna

And this is the reason that led to what happened that day. Now, I'm willing to accept the appeal provided that you avoid committing to these actions again. You will also be serving a slay on your steamid in return and your ban will not be voided. Do these conditions sound acceptable?

Best Regards,
    Guilty

7. Kanna

Kanna Active Member

Yes, I do accept them. I will finally take a break from gaming :)

8. ZeRo

Your appeal has been accepted. You may rejoin the server.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.