Denied kameronhamptonkh's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by kameronhamptonkh, Aug 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kameronhamptonkh

kameronhamptonkh Supporter

Your In Game Nickname:
    kameron
    Your Steam ID:

Which Server:

Why you should be unbanned:
    Cause i didn't rdm and if I did I don't have no knowledge to it. I just signed off like always after a round after I go through reports if I have them.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. ryan4win

ryan4win I was supposed to do great things VIP Silver

Hello kameron you were banned by @kynwall on East 2 for RDM and leave first offense, he will respond when he can.

Also, this is your correct steamID: STEAM_0:0:105815717

3. kynwall

kynwall "Painting Roses" VIP

Good day to you Mr. @kameronhamptonkh I hope you're doing swell!
    So let me explain the situation, you had RDM'd a Detective as an Innocent claiming you were shooting at the targets (we were playing on Alps) and the Detective ended up walking into your line of fire. Now for anyone who may think, "Well isn't that counted as crossfire?" don't be confused, crossfire is gunfire from two or more directions passing through the same area and with that said you were the only one shooting at that time and at a target as previously stated. Now we all know that an Innocent killing a Detective is RDM since the Detective is automatically proven Innocent but on top of all of that you knew you had RDM'd and in the report asked to be slain for the ordeal. Now this is all good and well since you knew what you did and owned up to it however as I finished the report and had slain you, you left moments after. I waited a full round to see if you would come back, you did not, I checked the shoutbox every 20-40 seconds to see if you messaged to hold off on a ban because you're coming back or that your computer crashed or whatever other excuse there might have been but as much as to my chagrin you never came back nor attempted to message me. So inevitably I banned you for RDM&Leave 1st Offense.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Evidence:
    Kameron 1.png

Kameron 2.png

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I regret to inform you that I will be denying your Ban Appeal on the grounds that you knew you had RDM'd and accepted the punishment yet still left, on the light side you have a relatively clean record for having over 200+ hours of game-play on our servers, a low amount of slays and only one other ban besides mine, so if you want feel free to private message me why you feel you should be unbanned after reading everything above and looking at the evidence I have provided and we shall see what comes of it otherwise you may wait out the four days left on the ban as of August 24th, 2015.

I hope you have a wonderful evening Mr.Kameron and I do hope to see you around soon!

Last edited: Aug 24, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.