Denied Kalam1ty's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Kalam1ty, Dec 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kalam1ty

Kalam1ty New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Kalam1ty
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:92097189
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was banned for mass RDM. The Detective told me to kill an AFK T, so I did, with a frag grenade. But, as I was pulling the pin, the detective returned with 3 other inno's. I panicked, I couldn't get rid of the grenade, and the inno's opened fire, as I fell, the grenade I had not thrown blew up, killing two inno's and damaging the detective, as well as killing the inactive T. I, as well as the detective, explained the situation to lost ouija, who then banned me, either because they didn't understand or care to understand what my reasoning was. It was purely an accident stemming from a misunderstanding, and I was helpless to stop it.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. pup

pup Princess Pup

You're banned by @lost.ouija for RDM x3. He'll respond soon.

3. Hacker Nation Anonymous

Hacker Nation Anonymous The Voices Have SPOKEN! VIP

Hey there @Kalam1ty Hope your day/night is going well. Let's get right down to business shall we?

Aside from the admittance to this report, I want to go ahead and provide the proof of the damages caused and reports which resulted in your RDM +3 Ban.

Here are the 3 reports to show the damage
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The next evidence brought to the table is the Damage Log
    [​IMG]

If you will see here you also hit one other player even. The time of the round is still before 1 Minute and 30 seconds, so your story on Killing an AFK by Detective command is not a valid reason to have thrown this Traitorous Act of Grenade. You may not kill AFK's until Overtime starts and there is no Detective Commands. They cannot tell you what to do nor can you be killed by them for refusing an "order"

With the above stated proof and nature of this offense I will be deeming this report DENIED and I hope you take a closer look into our Server Rules and moreover the Extended Rules section as well.

I will be leaving this thread open a little longer if you have any comments or questions in regards to the case.
    ~~lost.ouija~~

4. Hacker Nation Anonymous

Hacker Nation Anonymous The Voices Have SPOKEN! VIP

With no further information or comments I will go ahead and close this report.

Appeal: DENIED
    Thread: LOCKED

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.