Approved Kaizen's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Kaizen, Dec 4, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kaizen

Kaizen New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Kaizen
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:51575752
    Which Server:
    EU2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    This isn't so much as an immediate plea to be unbanned, but I don't believe I did anything wrong? If memory serves me right, I do not believe yuuki was at their keyboard at the time I had the report, simply because I waited on that server for several hours after I got that warning about not being able to leave, aswell as messaging the admin/moderator that was online (Timo, I believe?) to deal with the report, which I didn't get a response to. Unfortunately I do not have evidence for what I claim, but I am hoping that the admin in question will come forward and realise that I did not leave the server on purpose, in order to do what is right.

I would have happily stayed on the server and had the slay if they had responded to the report during my time there, but fact of they matter is, they didn't. And I have stuff that I need to do during the week such as college, so of course, I couldn't stay longer than I was able. Please forgive this ban, as I would not decide to just randomly rdm and leave, and yes, I know I have a past of this, but that is a distant past, i'm not the same person as I was before.​
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. DarkShiny

DarkShiny Just guilty me NOW, boi VIP Silver

Tagging @Yuuki to address your concerns.

3. Agent A

Agent A Veni, vidi, vici VIP Silver Emerald

Hello @Kaizen .

You killed kuddeN for having a harpoon as seen here (along with the chat showing you leaving the server when I was on).
    However, the old logs shows otherwise as only Dragunov SVU was bought.

Thus, you RDM and left the server.

4. Kaizen

Kaizen New Member

Ah, yes. I remember now. And I distinctly remember messaging an admin to deal with the report, and they didn't do anything in response, No? Am I mistaken? I cannot stay on a server for longer than I am able to, that's just how life works.

5. Agent A

Agent A Veni, vidi, vici VIP Silver Emerald

After looking through my recordings, I don't seem to find you asking to leave the server. However, I will show you leniency and unban you. Regardless, you'll still have to serve the slay for your RDM.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.