Denied Kage's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Kage, Sep 30, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kage

Kage New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Patrick Starfish
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:114272260
    Which Server:
    EU
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Well, I first played this server tonight and I had only scimmed over the rules. I put on some bad first impressions because I was upset about some stuff and then, I got into a bit of trouble you could say, with a VIP. I was ghosting him out, not thinking of the consequences and then I thought about it a little. I spoke with said VIP, we made up and we are now really good friends. Like I said, I wasn't thinking of the consequences at that time and I had only scimmed over the rules at the time of that. After that happened, I was very good and didn't break another rule. Now that I'm banned, I went to this website and made my account and after setting up my profile, the first thing I did was read the TTT rules over 3 times. I am very sorry for the way I acted on the server and my actions and I honestly will not ever do it again. I really enjoyed playing there, though some players disliked me (probably because of my Patrick Star impression lol), it was a blast and I look forward to playing there again. I got to meet some very nice players and made some friends and unlike most Garry's Mod communities/servers nowadays, this one actually wasn't toxic.​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Well, I don't have any real evidence of my innocence but, I do have some screenshots from the session of Gmod.

https://imgur.com/a/thwUi - Read the captions with the images, please.​

2. (ØČĐ)™ Atlas ︻デ═一

(ØČĐ)™ Atlas ︻デ═一 Always Gray ︻デ═一 VIP

You were banned by @Acnologia for Ghosting (First offence)

3. Acnologia

Acnologia modern desperado VIP Silver

[​IMG]
    I'll be here in a bit.

4. Acnologia

Acnologia modern desperado VIP Silver

I came onto EU-Vanilla today to find a barrage of reports. Amongst them, I found this one, pertaining to the topic in this appeal:
    [​IMG]

Problem here was that you admitted to ghosting, and not only that, but you were targetting another player. We don't take ghosting lightly here at SGM, as it causes large amounts of unfairness in gameplay. You did that and also harassed another player.

Maybe if you'd went about it differently, this wouldn't have happened and I may have even considered shortening you ban. But for now, you are to serve it completely. We have multiple other TTT and even a Deathrun server to play on so feel free to play on those, this is only a local ban.

I hope this is a learning experience for you.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Appeal:
    Denied
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last edited: Sep 30, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.