Denied Kaen's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Kaen, Nov 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kaen

Kaen VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    Unknown
    Your Steam ID:
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I accidentally hit a innocent and i was like "OH CRAP" and tried to type sry and got killed and slayed, then i raged and closed Gmod, around 2:05AM i tried to join and i it says i got banned. the reason i should be unbaned is because i have no other TTT server to play, Serious TTT have no lag, and people are nice and funny. Thats the reason why i should get unbanned, i'm really sorry. (BTW im a slow typer)
    Thank You. Unknown VIP+
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I accidentally hit a innocent and i was like "OH CRAP" and tried to type sry and got killed and slayed​

2. Darth West

Darth West I am Darth West, Dark Lord of the Sith. VIP

Hello Kaen you were banned for "RDM & Leave:1st Offense." by @Mr Butters he will respond at his earliest convenience.

In the meantime we have four other servers for you to enjoy.

3. Mr Butters

Mr Butters For a few to be immortal, many must die. VIP

Hello Kaen,

As you stated yourself, you were indeed slain for hitting an innocent, accident or not it's still RDM. After I had slain you, to my surprise you had left the server whilst slain, as seen here:
    [​IMG]
    Now as you have stated above that you intentionally left the server out of rage, this appeal is going to be DENIED.

Whilst you are banned, feel free to play on our other servers which can be found here. And try not to rage quit if you are slain for RDM.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.