Denied kabrial's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by kabrial, Aug 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kabrial

kabrial New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    kdub728 (grammer police)
    Your Steam ID:
    no clue
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    dont know why I was banned... accepted the slay for pushing the guy off of the ledge... didn't rdm anyone after that... but banned for rdm and leave I guess... if you have it, could I see the report? (no clue which server I was on... just picked one)
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Darktooth

Darktooth I was #1 VIP

You were banned for RDM & Leave 7th offense globally by @Sinz. 7th Offense is a pretty serious offense, let's see what he has to say. Sinz will respond really soon.

For future reference, your Steam ID is STEAM_0:1:81909174

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 30, 2014
  3. Sinz

Sinz crumble VIP Silver

Hello kdub,

You're quite lucky you've made it this far, I congratulate you for that. After this many offenses I would think you would learn from your previous actions, however it seems you did not. It's even more ironic that this would have been your 8th offense of RDM and Leave if it had not been for the old damage logs failing on us, you dodged a bullet that day and your sins were forgiven, you can see that in this ban appeal that @Kenny was forced to approve. That day should have been a wake up call, most servers permanently ban players for RDM and Leave, you were given 8 chances, 8.

Anyways, as for the actual ban: You were reported on the map Infini for pushing a player to his death and set to be slain. You did in-fact stay for the start of the following round, however you left shortly after before serving the slay fully. After 8 bans for the very exact reason I would think you would understand how the process works. Randomly kill a player -> Set to be slain next round -> Wait out the round -> Play again. You did not only leave the server while slain, you left the server to play a different game. There is no excuse you can possibly provide for your actions. None.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Your adminstats can be viewed below, they were separated into 2 different screenshots considering they did not all appear in one. Kenny's 7th offense and my Globalization are voided due to the old logs failing us (dodged a bullet).
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Here is a screenshot of your Steam profile shortly after you left the server:
    [​IMG]

Your ban appeal has been thoroughly denied. If you decide to come back in 26 weeks, come back with an understanding of our server rules.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 1, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.