Denied [K]Me's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by [K]Me, Dec 25, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [K]Me

[K]Me New Member

Explain the case:
    Disconnect: " "Banned by Frosty the Gamer for Hacking 1st Offense".​
    Related Evidence:
    Ban date 25:12:2018 15:20+-

First of all i got banned for "Hacking" didn't know shooting someone in the face is hacking.

i was just playing around on TTT do my stuff watching some YT beside and kills some guys in the after round that was all i don't see where he/she sees that i'm hacking could anyone explane this to me
    I got not much to say than its a shame that u got someone like this person in your team. hope u fix this, it throws a bad view onto your whole server i extra made an account on you forum to tell u that.
    that's all i wanted to tell u guys [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. Siddo

Siddo Banned VIP Bronze

3. dazza

dazza Banned VIP Bronze

@Frosty the Gamer

I also gave frosty these 2 videos which are clear evidence that you have aimbot, I was going to make it a forum report but frosty came on and got his own evidence

and

4. My Dime Is Up

My Dime Is Up Its my dime to code VIP

Hi [K]Me,

As given by @dazza you were found to be hacking. When I joined the server. I received a notice to watch you by dazza as he suspected you were hacking. I caught you using a no-recoil once however wanted to gather more evidence. I spectated you more and found you use no-recoil with the deagle (Which has the most recoil). After collecting enough evidence, I banned you and requested a global for your hacking ban. Posted below are 2 videos recorded by dazza and a 60 tick (If my convar change worked) of you hacking with no-recoil. Dazza's videos show extreme hacking along with no-recoil.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1d-1nWUFQdnPQCov52pLD9aaSUAycWdbU/view?usp=sharing

Due to the overwhelming evidence of head snapping, jittering, and no-recoil. I am denying this ban appeal as it is more than obvious you were hacking. Please PM me on the forums if you have more questions concerning your ban.

Appeal: Denied
    Thread: Locked

Last edited: Dec 25, 2018
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.