Denied juul's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by juul, May 15, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. juul

juul Banned

Your In Game Nickname:
    Juul
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_1:0:88860190
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Hello, I recently came back to your servers after 4 years of being away. After playing and enjoying your servers one night I left my computer on and went AFK for several hours. I come back to see that I am banned for 112 days. I found myself dumbfounded and shocked. I went to your ban page and found out my reason was "Ghosting 2nd/Ban Evasion 2nd". I was banned by luna.

First off, I have no previous bans related to ghosting or ban evasions.
    Second, I went AFK after playing whilst following you rules. How could I possibly be banned for going AFK??

If there is something I am not aware of please inform me. Otherwise I see no reason why I was banned in the first place, unless leaving your game on is such a punishable offense where I should be banned for SIXTEEN WEEKS then this is news to me. Let me know.​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Ban History: https://ibb.co/dEsk1J

2. neutral

neutral VIP

Hey juul, you're already aware of your ban reason and who banned you. In the meantime, I've banned this account since it is an alt of the account @Mr. Poopybutthole . Any further correspondence can be used from that account (which I'm aware you have access too since you just logged in from the same computer 10 minutes ago).

@luna♥ will gather everything and address the appeal once she has a chance.

3. Iuna

Iuna Goodnight moon VIP

Hey there @Mr. Poopybutthole, I banned you for ban evasion, as you were playing on an account linked to two others, both of which banned for the same reason. Can you explain why your account matched the IP of two others banned for ghosting and ban evasion?

4. My first ban was because I messaged during a game to speed the game up. The last person was AFK and I told him the traitor "last person is AFK". All of this is extra, I'm not a major rule breaker or hacker going around mass rdm'ing people. I am a supporter of your servers just trying to play some damn Gmod TTT on your great servers. Look I am admitting that I do have two accounts. I do not want to be in any trouble. (I just did not know how to appeal and was worried I would get denied). Just consider shortening or lowering my ban time on this account as it is my main account and I promise I will not use any other account to play on your servers from here on out. I mean look at the lengths I am willing to go through just to play on your servers, I am not using a second account for any other reason.

Anyway, as to this account... I just don't understand why Aria would ban me for 16 weeks. Let me explain what happened in full honesty. I messaged a player that the last person is AFK, a few seconds later the game ended but not by the messaged players' hand, nor did he tell anyone. My intentions were good, I only tried to speed the game up as I was tired of spectating, even though technically I did break your rules BUT my intentions were good. I DO NOT rdm and leave or mass rdm and leave (except for the times where I didn't know you had to stay after a slay) I am an honest and good player.

Aria banned me for 16 weeks just for trying to speed the game up a bit I was spectating (I am impatient, lol). Are you kidding me?? He puts reason as ghosting as if I was telling every person out there who was Traitor and what exactly is going on mid game . For all the reasons I was banned my intentions were always good. Technically I did ghost, but only for a moment because the game ended 30 seconds later (the player I messaged did not end the game or use information to end the game). I should be banned for 16 weeks for that? Just consider my points and I will commit to my promises of not using other accounts.

Thank you.

Last edited: May 15, 2018
  5. Iuna

Iuna Goodnight moon VIP

Your ban was originally 8 weeks, for your second offense of ghosting. It only became 16 weeks because you tried to evade that ban twice. I might have been willing to show leniency here, but not only is this your second ghosting ban, but you tried to evade that ban with an alt, and after I banned it, you tried again.

I don't see a reason to show leniency based on a promise that you won't break the rules. By playing on the server, you're already making that promise. When you get back after 16 weeks, bear in mind that the next time you try to evade your bans, it'll be much worse.

Denied

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.