Denied Justmebaby's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Justmebaby, May 22, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Justmebaby

Justmebaby New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Justmebaby
    Your Steam ID:
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    well, I can't explain my self breaking the rules, but it is my first time to be banned I will say what happened I didn't mean to random death match or "ghosting" me and my friends were on your server enjoying, and my friends died they told me by mistake that the guy on my left is a traitor I thought that someone in chat typed that he was already a traitor, so I killed him without thinking, this whole thing was by mistake, I didn't mean to RDM, and thank you. and if you may my friend "DJ zoidberg" he didn't mean it.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. DarkLegion

DarkLegion aka Alex VIP

Hey you were banned by @Knockdown for Ghosting. Please be patient as they will respond when they are able.

3. Knockdown

Knockdown The reason you can't sleep VIP

Hello, I have seen this and will show my evidence when I am home. Until than please be patient

4. Knockdown

Knockdown The reason you can't sleep VIP

Hello @Justmebaby,
    I banned you for ghosting. I'll show my evidence.

I want to start of by you saying this. me and my friends were on your server enjoying, and my friends died they told me by mistake that the guy on my left is a traitor,
    It doesn't matter if they told you by accident who the T is. This is still ghosting. you where alive at that time they told you and you killed the T that killed your friend right afhter.

[​IMG]

Now this report was made up

[​IMG]

You told me you saw him kill your friend DJ zoidberg. Now I checked the logs and started wondering how you saw this happen?
    Because he got killed by a C4. You can see it at 2:54.

[​IMG]

I even decided to ask you. and checked if you where friends with zoid.

[​IMG]

You did not awsner my question.

Now you already admitted that your friend told you by accident. But you both ghosted.
    So I will not Unban the both of you. Because this is not acceptable.

Feel free to ask me questions. Start a chat here on the forums or add me on steam.

Knockdown,

Thread: Locked
    Appeal: Denied

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.