Denied Justitia et ego merear's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Justitia et ego merear, Sep 7, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    TheDoctor094
    Your Steam ID:
    You'll find it somewhere
    Which Server:
    EU
    Why you should be unbanned:
    It has been made abundantly clear by Scuffed Water that "I know how to appeal" so clearly I am allowed to do this - banning me without letting me respond to any posts made on this appeal will only prove my point.

[​IMG]

Though ironic considering this:
    [​IMG]

Why am I banned? Because Opalium decided to tell a lie about me, to slander me - which is both a crime and against SGM Terms of Service. I am banned because I reported Helix for abuse of power, and seeing as he's now perma'd that just proves my point. I am banned because I was willing to stand up for myself. I am banned because it is easier than telling the truth. I am banned because Opalium said I sent emails to the SGM server provider, in order to get SGM shutdown, along with JewTwo and a few other perma-banned members. This is all a lie, a fabrication because it was the only way to silence me

[​IMG]

Since my ban I did everything I could to get unbanned, contacting every single staff member that would accept my friend requests. I even spoke to a few regulars just to get their opinions. Not of it was ever to cause any drama, it was to get justice, to get my name cleared and to get back to a server I have cared for for years.

My goal has never been drama, it has been getting the truth out there because I believe in the truth. I do not, however, believe in members of staff here abusing their positions and "power". I mean it's just sad that there's two valid reports Teroxa accounting his failures as a lead admin and yet he is still a lead admin - but that's besides the point.

Pacifist I would love to know what pieces of evidence of mine are, in your words, questionable. My evidence couldn't be more clear. I have proven I didn't send those emails that had led to me being banned - can you provide evidence I did send those emails or will someone finally have to admit I was right?

[​IMG]

As for the fact that the position now seems to be that I am banned because of things that happened after my perma, that's ridiculous - I have done nothing save for try to appeal my ban and report abuse of power. Another point I'd make is that there is no rule saying you can be banned for things that occur outside of SGM like there was before so this assertion is ridiculous and none of those things would have happened had I not been falsely banned in the first place.

So here, now, prove I am guilty of what I am banned for or give me the justice I deserver​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    All above​

2. Cash

Cash I staff the proper way Banned VIP

Please PM a lead or @Highwon to appeal. Perma appeals don't go through forum alts.

3. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

You know what. My first thought was just to ban your alternate account and just delete this, but i'm a charitable mood. I'm still going to ban your alternate account, after all, one account per person right? Your ban is for a lot of different things, but let's just go down the list of things you want me to deal with.

First of all, the report against Teroxa is laughable. You are basically reporting him because he said he would unban you if he were given lead, and then walked back on that. He probably said something to you without understanding the full context of your ban, or not seeing the evidence that got you banned in the first place. It happens. There was shit I was planning to do when I got lead that I myself walked back on. For you to constantly pursue him like you have, to present "evidence" of him trying to seduce you, is just sad, and threatening to go to the police because I refuse to handle your appeal/report? What do you think this is? What do you think we owe you? This is a Gmod community.

Now let's talk about what scuffed has said. First of all, he meant that you could appeal through discord dms. Not make a public forum thread. You misunderstood him. It is true that you are allowed to appeal your ban, though you have to provide good reason as to why you should be unbanned. Going around and threatening legal action against me, and anyone else who dares to deny you? Trying to turn admins against Teroxa? Why should I unban you? You have presented such a flimsy base of evidence that proves you to be innocent. What, a single lead admin who has misplaced a screenshot? That somehow proves that it never existed?

I don't posses the evidence that got you banned. I am sorry pal. I am not even sure who does at this point. The problem is that I cannot unban you until I either have that screenshot, or I have confirmation that it does not exist. This is going to be quite hard for me, as the previous lead administration no longer hangs around. Opalium is off doing his own thing, and Helix has blocked me on discord. I'm not totally unkind, and I will look into this, but even if it were all true and you were banned falsely, why in the hell should I unban you now? Now, after all the shit you've done, all the little stunts you've pulled, and all the drama you continue to perpetuate?

This community is no longer yours. The lead administration, myself, Teroxa, and scuffed water, do not wish to see you unbanned. We aren't comfortable allowing you to continue on these servers, not after all this. You will stay permabanned until I can figure out whether the ban is justified, and at that point I will decide whether you should be unbanned. In the mean time stop making alts. Stop with this crusade. Move on man. As someone who has dealt with your ramblings, I can tell you that this does not bring you happiness. Even if you were unbanned, which is a long shot, you wont be happy. You are a paranoid individual and you need to seek help. This is not healthy man.

This appeal is denied. Do not attempt to make another. The lead administration will contact you when we are ready, and we will have a long discussion about an unban then.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.