Denied JustinVx's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by JustinVx, Jan 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JustinVx

JustinVx New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Dynamic Mastermind
    Your Steam ID:
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was banned for Ghosting, Mass RDM, Harrasment, and Mic Spam. I should be unbanned or at least have the banned reduced because I'm not guilty of Ghosting, Mass RDM or Mic Spam.

While i did exhange a few words with other players, this was purely because something was said to me first. I do not know where the Ghosting accusation came from as i have a lot of friends who play on this server and we never ghost. I can only think of one person i RDM'd and that was someone named Cthuluhoop. If Mic Spam is counted as having a conversation with someone then i guess im guilty of that but i never intentionally held my mic down just to make noise.

I think this banned was way out of line because the person mentioned above randomly said i was ghosting and made up false charges i.e "Mass RDM, Ghosting, Mic Spam" and whispering an admin to get me banned.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

Hello JustinVX! Hope you're having a good evening!

@Sir Lemoncakes banned you for your respective offenses and he will respond as soon as he can. Please be patient and this appeal will be dealt with in a timely manner. Thank you very much!

3. Sir Lemoncakes

Sir Lemoncakes Don't trust the other guy. The cake IS a lie. VIP

Howdy there bud, you had been using absolutely foul and insulting language all night, having been warned multiple times to cease your belligerent behavior. You and your friend then began target killing (mostly rdm) and offering bounties on the player Cthulhuhoop while harassing her about her voice.

You had wracked up three RDM's (mass rdm), insulted and harassed players on the server (harassment), and for several rounds, you had the remarkable ability to know exactly who the T's were (and follow them around) and RDM them when they did not reveal themselves to you in an easily excusable fashion. These actions combined into the ban which I admittedly should have extended far past the point I did.

You have had an inexcusably poor history on this server, and you can be assured that the next ban will be FAR more severe than this one was. Please make every effort in the future to avoid such behavior altogether. Appeal denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.