Denied Just.'s Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Just., May 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Just.

Just. New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Jello
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:48392931
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I don't understand how such a huge ban like 112 days can be given out without any warnings, the problem with the ban system in my opinion is that i have no opportunity to explain what happened. in my opinion it is not server-newcomer friendly at all,
    anyway i was playing for along time on the server and i would really love to understand what was my guilt and why i got b&
    in the listings i can see that i was banned for "hacking" although i have no idea why
    thanks.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I have no solid evidence of my innocence because again i don't really understand how i can prove i wasnt hacking. but i was playing on the server under different nicknames for a long time and i am almost sure that atleast some will recognize them: soflo,Jello,Just,Jim,an hero... and much more.
    thanks in advance​

Last edited: May 14, 2016
  2. Anna

Anna before we fade VIP

You were banned by @Alice Lumenia for "Hacking 2nd + History ( G&E'd by Guilty )" which as you can see was Globalised and Extended by @Guilty . Both will reply with their evidence and verdict when they are next available to so until then, thank you for being patient!

For your information, I believe you were banned due to this report that was filed against you on the forums here:
    http://www.seriousgmod.com/threads/report-against-an-hero.28585/

3. Miss Alice

Miss Alice winky face VIP

The report Anna linked is indeed why you were banned. Between seven and eight seconds, there was a very clear snap and lock to the head of MagmaCarrier. In the few months you've been on our servers, you've managed to receive multiple bans with a length of at least four weeks, including a prior ban for hacking. To me, this shows that you have no intention to learn from the mistakes you've made and I have no reason to revoke the ban. If you want to discuss a reduction, you can take it up in private with Guilty. For now, I'll be closing and denying this appeal. Good day.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.