Just covering my own ass here.

Discussion in 'TTT Discussion' started by Merci_, May 12, 2016.

1. Merci_

Merci_ VIP

Since there are never any night mods online, server degenerated to political discussion and hate for differing opinions. Soon after i was kos'd by a kid named Brylex and a few of his little edgy buddies. I've got screenshots to support my case if need be. Since I killed them enough that they wanted me banned. I killed them before they killed me, so I'm pretty sure my kills were justified.

Just wanted to let that be known.

• Informative Informative x 5
    • Funny Funny x 3
  2. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

Not really the place to be posting this. You should have made a report on them or at least just saved the screenshots if you need them.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Merci_

Merci_ VIP

Didn't really know where else to put it. I don't really want 'em banned, so I didn't report. Like I said, I'm just covering my own ass. There were multiple players doing it though.

Aunt Jemima.
    Bryex.
    OG something.
    bananatoast

4. Merci_

Merci_ VIP

Then let's turn this into a discussion of the toxicity of the server community and the gang mentality and lack of staff.

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Bogdanoff

Bogdanoff VIP

As others have said, the best thing to do is to create a fourm reports for the players in question.

6. Communion (1989) Putlockers HD Stream Eng Sub

Communion (1989) Putlockers HD Stream Eng Sub i'm thinking i'm thinking VIP

were they VIP or a different color than you?

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Merci_

Merci_ VIP

Not 100% sure, but I'm pretty sure none were donors.

8. Elvis

Elvis TheRockStars VIP Silver

This honestly isnt needed. This could have been sent to an Admin if you were scared or whatever of being banned. If you didnt want them banned, then why say the players names? "Saving my ass" lmao

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  9. Turquoise

Turquoise Princess of Vanilla VIP

Somewhat confused on the gang mentality, but there is plenty of toxicity to go around. As far as lack of staff goes, it's almost summer and more and more people will be getting off of school, for the most part. More staff will be coming soon hopefully. If not, then it helps to always record and cover your own ass with that in mind, as mods or admins may come in contact with you over matters like you've mentioned in this thread due to your presence within the community. If you had over 100 hours they'd probably do the same, or just outright ban you without trying to get your story if it's needed for said case(s). Although I recommend just...well, not playing in general if a staff member isn't present. Causes more trouble than it's worth for you usually, especially if people dislike you for whatever reason it may be. "Anonymity" and a surplus of other servers for them to access could be a cause for this, or they could just be shitheads in general.

10. Merci_

Merci_ VIP

Two other players said the exact same thing so your comment isn't necessary either.
    and giving some names will make other players more cautious of their antics and harassment. I'm not going to go out of my way to report these players, because I don't care what happens to them. I made a quick 2 minute summary of what happened and posted it.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. Communion (1989) Putlockers HD Stream Eng Sub

Communion (1989) Putlockers HD Stream Eng Sub i'm thinking i'm thinking VIP

[​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 8
    • Agree Agree x 1