Approved Just A Pickle's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Dodley27, Aug 20, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dodley27

Dodley27 Dolfin VIP Bronze

Your In Game Nickname:
    da spood king
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:81621954
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I really dont know why i was banned. It happned yesterday. It is a 5 day ban. I did not RDM anyone, Or atleast wasnt reported for it. I would really like to get unbanned as I really like the server.

I dont have any screenshots or anything because, As i said, I dont know why it happned. Thank you for reading this and I hope you will forgive me.​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    None unfortunately.​

2. Rauno

Rauno   VIP

Tagging @Smusha as they banned you for RDM and leave.

3. Smusha

Smusha Meme Marine & Staffin' Machine VIP

Hello @Just A Pickle , I have seen this and will be responding shortly with all my evidence.
    Thank you for your patience

4. Dodley27

Dodley27 Dolfin VIP Bronze

Thanks. No rush.

5. Smusha

Smusha Meme Marine & Staffin' Machine VIP

Hello once again!

I have banned you for RDM and Leave First Offense on accord of this:

[​IMG]

You actually were meant to be reported by the player that you damaged but he asked me to do it instead as you already disconnected and he could not report you himself. Since you damaged him at the very start of the round and then left before you could be reported by the player which you damaged(he wanted to report you but didn't know who hit him and then when I told him you left) I have banned you for RDM and Leave First Offense.

Since this was most likely a missclick and since banning for such a thing would be a little too harsh I will be unbanning you but not voiding your ban.
    Should you do something similar to this in the future it will count as RDM and Leave Second Offense .
    If you have any more questions/complaints please do voice them via a private conversation with me on the forums.
    Thank you for your time and have a great day!

Ban:Lifted
    Thread:Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.