Denied Junk Warrior's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Paradox, Apr 30, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Paradox

Paradox The One Eyed Ghoul Banned Elite

Your In Game Nickname:
    Vector
    Your Steam ID:
    DOn't know websites down
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I accidently threw a frag, i told Shadow Storm It was accident But was still my fault. (I had lagged and wouldn't let me switch i tried to but it pulled the pin) and i tried saving others but it was sadly in a place with a roof, so it bounced down I died but so did others, Thus earning me a mass rdm ban (4) I am appealing this to hopefully get it voided and removed if it's not able to be both i'll be fine with that I just want to keep myself clean :)
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Not much I asked shadow FOr slays thinking i only got 2 but i got 3 and damaged a 4th, I refunded a t that died from me their T Round and I was mad at myself and still am And am Very sorry. Thanks For Reading.​

2. Darth Gorgamel

Darth Gorgamel A Dark Lord of the Sith VIP Emerald

You were banned by @ShadowStorm for Mass RDM (4). He will respond at his earliest convenience, until then please be patient.

3. ShadowStorm

ShadowStorm Acting from the Shadows... VIP

Hello @Junk Warrior,
    Thank you for taking your time to submit a ban appeal. I did indeed ban you for Mass RDM (4). You first had accidentally damaged a player and admitted to me that you needed a slay and I confirmed in the logs that it did occur, and that was your first offense of RDM. Below a screenshot is provided of you asking for a slay.
    [​IMG]
    On the next map Community Pool, you threw a frag grenade and killed 3 people with it. You informed me that it was an accident, however unfortunately a ban was required as a result of RDMing 4 people. Below a screenshot of the damagelogs is provided.
    [​IMG]
    Your honesty is greatly appreciated and respectable, however unfortunately due to the nature of the ban and your previous history this appeal has been denied. The ban will only last 5 days, and in the meantime you can enjoy our 6 other servers. Thank you for appealing your ban and I hope you have a wonderful day.

Sincerely,
    ShadowStorm

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.