Approved Juniorneitor's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Juniorneitor, Jul 17, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Juniorneitor

Juniorneitor New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Juniorneitor
    Your Steam ID:
    Juniorneito_01
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I left the city to go with my grandparents in mexico for 4 days.During these four days my brother used my computer and when I came back just this morning Im banned.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    During these four days I was gone my brother played for me.He did something that when I come back Im banned from the server.My brother didnt know how to play so I think he killed many people and got me baned.​

2. ThatBox

ThatBox Not this box, that one. VIP

You were banned by @Darth West for RDM + Leave. He will respond at his earliest convenience.

3. NeverEnding

NeverEnding It's Never going to end. Trust me on this. VIP

Just letting you know, your actually accounted to protect your own account, if you let your brother use it, you will have to bear the punishment under that account, in the meantime, you can enjoy yourself at 4 other server.

4. Darth West

Darth West I am Darth West, Dark Lord of the Sith. VIP

Let me start off with this, I am terrible sorry for not responding to this earlier currently it has been very difficult to get on G-mod as of late. This being said I am going to unban you on the singular premise that I failed to respond in a suitably time frame. While @NeverEnding is correct, I believe this to be untrue. If a hacker hacks into your account and hacks on the servers is the person being hacked to be blamed? While we are responsible for are accounts, there are some events that we cant control. Since I banned you before for not understanding the rules "Mass RDM +3" your ban will not be voided.
    If my admin @Carned feels that I have been foolish or otherwise, I ask that he inform me of the course of action I must undergo

Topic Locked
    Unban
    Not Voided

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.