Approved Juicy Tenderloin's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Juicy Tenderloin, Oct 17, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Juicy Tenderloin

Juicy Tenderloin cum blaster VIP Bronze

Your In Game Nickname:
    Juicy Tenderloin
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:100071034
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I have no idea why I was banned, I'm assuming it was for RDM and leave but I don't even remember what happened the last time I was on because I'm pretty sure that was like 2 days ago but I genuinely always serve my slays and have intentions of being on the server and playing on there and not just there to RDM and bounce once I'm punished. I am on the server all the time and I support the server monthly now with 2 months of VIP+, I am here to stay lol. I will gladly serve any slays I may have had from when I left the server, but I really seriously don't even know why I'm banned. I hope I can be forgiven and just serve any slays because I really do love this server and don't want to be banned for four days because of something small that I would totally take the punishment for. Thank you & I hope y'all understand <3 With love,
    Juicy​
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Cereal KiIler

Cereal KiIler gib banan VIP

Looks like you were banned for RDM and Leave 1st offence by @wholesome crab, please wait patiently while they gather their evidence.

3. Cash

Cash I staff the proper way Banned VIP

Just wanna toss in that there was a mixup, and this should be RDM & Leave 2nd instead of 1st (14d instead of 5d)

4. Juicy Tenderloin

Juicy Tenderloin cum blaster VIP Bronze

this isnt my second offense LOL ive never been banned wtf

edit: ive been informed i have been banned before (probably over a year ago )

second edit: never mind it wasnt over a year ago LOL OOF

Last edited: Oct 17, 2019
  5. sleepy panda

sleepy panda A panda that may be sleeping VIP Bronze

I’ve seen this, I’m busy atm and will be home in about an hour or two. Please be patient, and sorry for the inconvenience.

6. sleepy panda

So, a couple days ago, I banned you for RDM and leave first offense (which I mis clicked and should have actually been second offense)
    @Juicy Tenderloin
    Here is the report on which you left on
    [​IMG]
    Here is proof that you left
    [​IMG]
    (for context, report 7 is the one against juicy)
    Keep in mind, you left pretty quickly. I had to message you to get you to respond to your report, then you answered and left shortly after which you can see in the screenshot.

Here is the vid of you killing him

Last edited: Oct 17, 2019
  7. sleepy panda

So juicy, I know you’re a genuinely good player, and you are a very nice/genuine person.
    Instead of handing you the 2nd offense, I’m gonna leave it on the first offense ban, which ends in a day or two.
    I trust that you won’t do this again :)
    Just for a heads up, next will be 3rd offense.
    Appeal: Accepted

Last edited: Oct 18, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.