Denied Juan's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Juan, Apr 23, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Juan

Juan New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Juan Coco
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:37480550
    Which Server:
    EU2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I'd like to know the reason and see if it's an error or not
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Hi, I precise that i'm posting for my flatmate cause he doesn't speak english very well. My ingame name is Juan Sisilafamille. I've talked to an admin on TS that told me to give you a screen of the conversation we had (to prove we are 2 different people ^^).
    [​IMG]
    About the ban my friend doesn't remember why he got a 12 days ban (7 left i think).

Thanks!​

2. Diehard01

Diehard01 Yippee Ki Yay VIP

Hello @Juan,
    It looks like your friend got banned for rdm and leave 2nd offence by @DarkLegion,
    He will respond with the evidence when he can, in the mean time please be patient.
    As the is a local ban your friend can still play on the other six servers we have.

Thank you and have a good day

Diehard01

3. Juan

Juan New Member

Okay ! I asked him and he said he doesnt remember but it's possible that he left before a report was filled against him or during a slay (by the way we didn't know this wasn't allowed before I came on this forum). I'll wait DarkLegion's response and in the meantime we'll try another server =).
    Thanks

4. DarkLegion

DarkLegion aka Alex VIP

Hello @Juan, Thank you for taking the time to appeal on the forums today for your friend. I banned him for RDM and leave 2nd offence.
    You can see the report here and it shows that he shoved someone off of a high ledge killing them.
    Then it also shows him leaving here.
    As your friend has only been on our servers for less than a day all together and has already received an RDM and Leave 2nd offence ban and that the ban is already halfway served I will denying this appeal as he should serve the remainder of his slay and use it to take the time to read and learn our rules. As @Diehard01 has said you may both play on some of our other servers together in the meantime. If you have any questions you can private message me here on the forums. This thread will now be locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.