Denied juanpauloxx's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by juanpauloxx, Mar 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. juanpauloxx

juanpauloxx New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    juanpauloxx
    Your Steam ID:
    celthium
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Zigles banned me because i was singing in mic. I WAS ALIVE THE TIME HE BANNED ME OKAY? THERES A REASON WHY THERES A LIMITATION IN THE USE OF MIC. IF YOU EXCEED THE MIC STOPS WORKING. WHATS THE USE OF THAT IF THE ZIGGLES GUY JUST KEEP BANNING PEOPLE
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Sage.

Sage. VIP Silver Emerald

I'll be tagging @Zigles so he can give his verdict on the appeal.
    Thanks for making the appeal and have a good one, in the meantime you can play on our other servers.

3. Zigles

Zigles Rule #1: Never trust a Zigles VIP

Hello juanpauloxx! So you were banned because as I stated here, you were mic spamming frequently and had to be gagged multiple times by both me and @Sage the moderator that was online with me. You can see Sage gagging you here
    [​IMG]
    and you can see me gagging you and telling you that you have been warned before and that it is a full round gag here
    [​IMG]
    My warning was actually issued on a different map but I hadn't screenshotted it so I had to scroll up and screenshot it there. However, just because a map changes doesn't mean you can mic spam again. You have a recent ban by @ShadowStorm for mic spam as well so it would appear you have not learned your lesson about mic spamming since then. This is only a local 1 day ban so feel free to play on any of our other servers and after 24 hours have passed you are welcome to play on vanilla again.

Appeal: Denied
    Thread: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.