Denied Jtpetch's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Jtpetch, Dec 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jtpetch

Jtpetch New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Jtpetch
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:68949734
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I actually have no idea why I am banned from the server. I played yesterday, like normal, didn't do anything provocative, and when I tried to get on today I was banned for 5 days...
    If this was a mistake, I'd love to be unbanned.
    If this wasn't a mistake, I'll accept my punishment, but I'd like to know what it is that I did.
    Thanks
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Darth West

Darth West I am Darth West, Dark Lord of the Sith. VIP

Hello Jtpetch you were banned by @Zigles for "RDM and Leave 1st Offense" he will respond at his earliest convenience. In the meantime we have 4 other servers you can play on.

3. Zigles

Zigles Rule #1: Never trust a Zigles VIP

Hello jtpetch. As stated by Dart West I did in fact ban you for rdm and leave. However, I am not able to provide evidence at this time. I cannot access my computer until tomorrow after I finish school which will be roughly 14 and a half hours from this time that I post this. If you do want the evidence let me know and I will provide it upon my return from school. However I will be denying this appeal because if I recall correctly it was a rather blatant rdm and leave. You had a slay issued and then proceeded to leave. We do have 4 other servers that you can play on and enjoy while you wait out the duration of your ban on vanilla.

With regards,
    Zigles

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.