Denied JtheBeast's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by JtheBeast, Nov 26, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JtheBeast

JtheBeast VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    JtheMeme
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:153665088
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Excuse my previous reason I actually killed him because he was t baiting. My other appeal was meant for west. He shot multiple times around other people and i did not mean to seem dishonest.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. nikki

nikki Dutch female gamer: cocky, rude/toxic. Banned VIP Bronze

Hey JtheBeast.

I find it a little bit hard to believe that your other appeal was meant for West, seeing as you did not even realize you were banned on West, you said this yourself in your first appeal.

Please take another look at the video I posted in your first appeal.

I don't see what you are talking about.

If you '' killed him for t baiting ''as you are currently stating, why did you switch to crowbar after shooting him once? Why did you not tell the truth right away and admit that it was an accident?

3. JtheBeast

JtheBeast VIP

OH SHIT you at talking about that time? I was thinking of a completely different time. Yes this was a miss click that I was killed for after I shot him.

4. JtheBeast

JtheBeast VIP

Oh shit ya that time was a miss click I was thinking you were talking about a completely different time. Yes we were both proven innocent and i apologized and then i was killed.

5. JtheBeast

JtheBeast VIP

oops I copied it

6. nikki

nikki Dutch female gamer: cocky, rude/toxic. Banned VIP Bronze

Hey JtheBeast,

Due to the inconsistensy in your reason for killing Koshi I will be denying this appeal. You had the chance to be honest with me and instead you chose to claim crossfire and T baiting.

You claim to have been confused and thought I was talking about a different report, although I fail to see why, because in the evidence I presented to you, I only showed you a single report. I don't see how that could have confused you.

The ban is not global and in the meanwhile you are free to play on our other servers.

In the future I urge you to be more truthfull and to review the evidence presented against you more closely.
    Appeal: Denied

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.