Denied JtheBeast's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by JtheBeast, Nov 26, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JtheBeast

JtheBeast VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    JtheMeme
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:153665088
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I should be unbanned because I was not aware of receiving a slay at all and didn't even know I had a report. Besides I am an honest player and I comply with the rules and do not blatantly rdm for no reason. Also I do not recall ever receiving a rdm and leave first offense since I have been playin on vanilla for a while and have never (not to my knowledge) gotten a rdm and leave ban. I received a second offense ban which is strange.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. ryan4win

ryan4win I was supposed to do great things VIP Silver

You were banned by @nilz for RDM and leave, second offense.

He will respond when he can, in the meantime thanks for being patient.

3. JtheBeast

JtheBeast VIP

Thank you.

4. nikki

nikki Dutch female gamer: cocky, rude/toxic. Banned VIP Bronze

Hey JtheBeast.

I banned you for 2nd offense RDM & leave for the following incident.

[​IMG]

I tried to report you to ask you why you had shot this player, but I saw that you had left the server the round after.

[​IMG]

You are currently banned on West for RDM & leave 1st, which is why it was a 2nd offense ban and not a 1st offense ban.

It looked to me like you shot Koshi on accident, but accidental RDM is still RDM, and you left without asking me if you were good to go.

Could you explain to me why you shot this player?

5. JtheBeast

JtheBeast VIP

I shot this specific player during a crossfire incident when I was trying to kill a traitor and killed an innocent on accident but then got killed immediately after.

6. nikki

nikki Dutch female gamer: cocky, rude/toxic. Banned VIP Bronze

JtheBeast, after looking over my evidence again, I fail to see how this is crossfire, this happened 20 seconds into the round and there were no traitors killing people near you.

Due to your current active ban on West and your playtime on USnilla, I expect you to have a good understanding of the rules, that includes asking staff online if you are '' good to leave'' before leaving. That coupled with the fact that I find your response a bit confusing and dishonest has lead me to deny this ban appeal.

Appeal: Denied

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.