Denied Jpow7024's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Jpow7024, Sep 22, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jpow7024

Jpow7024 New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Jpow7024
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:151810062
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    My only offense was an rdm that I had admitted was completely wrong, and was given 3 slays. The only problem is that I had to leave for dinner, and couldn't wait around for the slays to end. I also couldn't keep my laptop running while I was gone. I come back to take the slays after dinner, and I have a 166 day ban, something I don't feel I deserved. I will take any number of slays, or at least I'd ask that the banned be shortened to a few days, as I had no choice but to leave. I'm so sorry I don't have any evidence. I don't usually record my games, or take screenshots of anything.

Thank you so much for looking this over. Hope to be be back with the great community soon.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. GunAndBomb

GunAndBomb Explosive VIP

You were banned by @Kythol for RDM and leave 4th offense and @Aco Taco globalized the ban. Kythol will respond as soon as possible. Until then, please be patient.

Thanks.

3. Jpow7024

Jpow7024 New Member

Thank you. And I can't even remember the last time I played gmod before a couple weeks ago. I can understand I may have messed up then, but this is different. I don't want to sound like I'm asking for too much, but I'd be forever grateful if I had a chance to start at least semi-fresh.

4. Kythol

Kythol ok Moderator VIP

Hello Jpow7024. As stated previously, I banned you for RDM & Leave (4th Offense).

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

When responding to reports, you need to make sure you give reason as to why you killed a person rather than saying you were given an "outside influence" or that you have "clinical depression". Because of these responses, you received three slays: one for the first report and two for the second.

Now, when you left, you were in the middle of your first slay and had two slays remaining. On our servers, players are required to stay the full round as stated in the !motd, which the following screenshot shows.

[​IMG]

Due to this being your 4th Offense of RDM & Leave and your history on our servers, I will be denying this appeal. Please take this time to rethink your play style and clean up your act for when you are able to play on our servers once again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.