Denied Jovanni Magdaleno's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Jovanni Magdaleno, Jul 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jovanni Magdaleno

Jovanni Magdaleno New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    dadudekicks
    Your Steam ID:
    dadudekicks
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    i didnt do anything wrong all i did was change my name because we all did and i wanted to change it back and we went to overtime so i killed an afk person and he was inno so i left to change my name back to dadudekicks but then it says im banned for 5 days now 69? i dont get what i did wrong. sorry if i did anything bad but i didnt do anthing bad i just played by the rules and got banned for 69 days!
    Evidence of Innocence:
    As i said before all i did was change my name back from NobleSucks to dadudekicks it was a joke everyone was doing about 15 people changed their name to noble but im the one who gets banned.​

Last edited: Jul 1, 2014
  2. Sinz

Sinz crumble VIP Silver

You were banned by @bobasawr for your 5th offense of RDM & Leave. This might be more than just a name change, but she will reply to this appeal with her verdict. In the future be sure not to leave with a slay issued against you and if you must be sure to notify a staff member and ask if you can go for what ever reason.

[​IMG]

3. Jovanni Magdaleno

Jovanni Magdaleno New Member

Really 5 times!I've probably only left twice before but i didnt know that thanks.

4. bobasawr

bobasawr In the name of the moon, I'll punish you VIP

Good evening Jovanni, you were banned for your 5th offense of RDM & Leave last night for RDMing a player named Wattsy. Your response to the report was "lag" as shown below:

[​IMG]

Lag is not enough of a valid response so I began to !p you and asked for any other reasons that could be deemed as valid from you for 2 rounds. You did not respond within the rounds I had given you and so I issued your slay.

Not only did you RDM in the above picture, but you did RDM again the following round within the 2 rounds I had given you. You were once again reported and you gave the same response, "lag." I had already told you right after giving me your first "lag" response, that "lag" is an invalid argument. I proceeded to ask you for your reasons as to why you RDM'd a second time while you were being slain for your first RDM and then you left.

I gave you a round to return but alas you did not come back and so you were banned.

Your appeal is being denied due to your repetitive offenses of RDM & Leave and more in your history. You shall remain banned for the remainder of your ban's length. Thank you for making an appeal.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.