Approved Josh2's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Josh2, May 20, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Josh2

Josh2 New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Josh
    Your Steam ID:
    Which Server:
    East2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    My friend Gio and I weren't ghosting. We were both banned for ghosting when we never were in any sort of calls in any way. We were rdming for fun when I know we shouldn't have, and we learned our lesson. The mod in the room at the time only went off someone's word, and didn't have any real proof of us ghosting. I enjoy playing this server and would never do something to get banned. Hope whoever reads this understands. My steam ID is iCanadiaan.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Ruby

Ruby Turn your wounds into wisdom VIP Silver Emerald

I am looking into this thank you for making a appeal. Please give me some time to gather my evidence.

3. Ruby

Now the reason you were banned is on your t round (round 5). You killed someone in front of "Gio"

Look at 0:11 to 0:16 Gio watched you kill and id a body that was innocent while you were a t and Gio was innocent. He watched and let you do that just following you around until you ended up killing him 0:49 to 1:00
    [​IMG]
    (sorry for the blurriness)
    I'll give you a day to respond.

4. Josh2

Josh2 New Member

Gio and I both didn't know that killing afk's was a bannable offence or even a reasonable suspension of being a terrorist. He was sitting there still so I shot him. It might look fishy but that's not how it was.

5. Ruby

Okay i have found this appeal valid. I will unban you and Gio on west 2. I talked to CDriscoll and I had handled the situation incorrectly as i should have punished you instead for "metagaming"
    Metagaming is any strategy, action or method used in a game which transcends a prescribed ruleset, uses external factors to affect the game, or goes beyond the supposed limits or environment set by the game. Aka knowing someone is a t and not doing anything about it
    I apologize for handling this incorrectly and i now know how to deal with this in the future. Once again thank you for making a appeal about this, have a good rest of your day!

Last edited by a moderator: May 20, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.