Denied josh270503's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by josh270503, Jul 15, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. josh270503

josh270503 Supporter

Your In Game Nickname:
    Mrdoom12321
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:147108901
    Which Server:
    EU2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    The reason i would like to be unbanned is because i got banned for swearing at a guy that was swearing,being racist, offenceive ,and homophobic.(RAW). so i raged and swore at him, he carried on so i killed him because he was really getting on my nerves but then i had to go to hospital as i found out i have whooping cough and it was concidered rdm and leave.so yeah.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Ruby

Ruby Turn your wounds into wisdom VIP Silver Emerald

You were banned for "RDM and leave 2nd offense" by @Anastesia Blackwood They will respond when they can please be patient.

3. Emily❤

Emily❤ The strongest light is the one within VIP Silver Emerald

Hello Josh
    This is a ban some time ago, so I don't remember what happen so I will talk based of the info I got from screenshots and what you said in your reason for getting unbanned.
    First we got the report where we see that you killed Silentpolarbear for being racist and annoying, which I hope you agree on is not a valid reason to kill and therefor I issued a slay.
    [​IMG]
    And then you leaved during the round you was slain. This was your second offense of rdm and leave so that you say in the reason that you did not expect it to be rdm and leave seems to be unlikely as you already have been punished for this before.
    [​IMG]
    I do not know anything about you going to the hospital and I will therefor not see it as a valid reason to leave.
    Based on the things I have talked about I see no reason for me to unban you. Feel free to play on the other servers until the ban expires.
    Appeal: Denied

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.