Josh rdm and leave

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Nouh96, Jun 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nouh96

Nouh96 VIP

Player: Josh
    (STEAM_0:0:17792626)
    RDM and lied continuously to mod who is no longer on server to listen to case. on West 2 server around 11:30 am central. Community Pool. Said that he knew i came out of t room in mens bathroom. but i was merely standing in front of the stall. I know for a fact that the t-door was not open and i had not killed yet that round so it was complete rdm with no reason and he recieved no punishment, then left the next round because i confronted him about his lack of proof.

2. Kalvinjetson13

Kalvinjetson13 *CALCIUM INTENSIFIES* VIP

I'm pretty sure you're supposed to use this format.

Name of Staff/Player:

SteamID of Staff/Player:

Server: (Which server did this occur on? West, East)

Time of Occurrence: (Make sure you include your timezone and map with round number if necessary)

Reason For Report: (What did he/she do?)

Evidence And/Or Witnesses: (Screenshots/Video Recordings/Players That Witnessed The Event; See Here)

Simple copy and paste this into your post and then add the necessary information:

3. Krys

Krys Gives Explosive Hugs VIP

I was the solo staff person on during this time.

Noah I'm sorry but this is simply a case of word vs. word unless you have video evidence. We cannot see when players use in game portals or T traps via the logs.

In regards to Community Pool:
    There is a T door in one of the stales.
    There is a T room in the basement that has a teleport into the Men's Bathroom, different stale.
    A player may decide to watch the Men's or Women's Bathroom to see who shows up out of thin air. That is about the same as on 67way and the rooms adjacent to the T room there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.