Approved jordan866's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by jordan866, Oct 2, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jordan866

jordan866 Banned

Your In Game Nickname:
    Ghost
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:75727095
    Which Server:
    EU2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    No idea why i was banned, pretty sure i never received a slay and i was on for some time, can i have an explanation? I never left during a slay or right after an rdm, i would like to explain myself after you show ur evidence.
    Evidence of Innocence:

Last edited: Oct 2, 2016
  2. Koba

Koba Give your all VIP Emerald

I apparently banned you for RDM & Leave (1st Offense) yesterday. I will respond with my evidence shortly.

3. Koba

Ok, let's get into this appeal. Yesterday, while I was staffing EU2, I witnessed you kill someone with a box. You were an innocent and the player you killed was also innocent as shown here:

As you can see, you killed someone with a prop, which is rdm. If you were a traitor, this would not have been rdm, that is not the case. Before I could file a report against you, you left the server as shown here:
    [​IMG]

Seeing as you have a rather clean history, you can add me on steam, and we can possibly discuss a time for you to serve a slay.

4. jordan866

jordan866 Banned

I did propkill (not a regular propkiller, tried it out after i saw someone do it, and i will not do it again)i can confirm this. i apologized to the player and gave him points for compensation. I 100% deserved a slay but i dont recall receiving a slay either. I dont think i left right after this happened though, i will gladly serve a slay.

5. jordan866

jordan866 Banned

i went into an eu server and told Osmium about this, he contacted you and served me a slay.

6. Koba

@Osmium has confirmed for me that you have served your slay, so I will mark this appeal as accepted. However, I will not void this ban. For the future, keep in mind what is and what isn't rdm, and also possibly read over the extended rules if you get a chance.

APPEAL - APPROVED
    THREAD - LOCKED

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.