Denied Joon's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Joon, Nov 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joon

Joon New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Joon
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:62944702
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    idk why i got a ban and dont remember getting one
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Alisae

Alisae VIP Silver

You were banned by @DerpyKyogre64 for RDM and Leave -Second Offense-. They will respond with their side of the situation shortly!

3. Joon

Joon New Member

when did i get banned and for how long

4. Kyogre

Kyogre Ayuda VIP Silver

Hey there Joon! I'll be responding to this shortly. Give me a couple of minutes to gather my evidence. Thanks for being patient!

EDIT: And you seem to have been banned by me on November 1st.

5. Joon

Joon New Member

a 15 day ban?

6. Joon

Joon New Member

*patiently looking at watch watching as time goes by

7. Graze

Graze Zzz... VIP Silver

Joon, Don't worry, Derpy said he would respond as soon as possible, so try not to bump the thread, as he will respond when able.

8. Kyogre

Kyogre Ayuda VIP Silver

Hey there again Joon! Thank you so much for taking the time to appeal your ban on the forums and for being patient. Just to clarify if you count from the 1st through the 15th that would make it 14 days starting from the 1st which is how long a RDM and Leave Second Offense ban is due to protocol, 14 days. With that said your ban is about to expire in a couple hours but lets get to why I banned you in the first place:

We were playing on the map Metropolis when I stumbled across this report:

[​IMG]

As you can see you blatantly admitted to RDMing Shameless and I then put a slay upon you for said reason as that is unacceptable and blatant RDM for no reason is heavily looked down upon in our community. So with that said I then saw this a few moments later:

[​IMG]

You then left and I awaited your return for one full round and you did not come back I'm afraid so I went ahead and banned you for RDM and Leave Second Offense considering your RDM and Leave First Offense ban was still active. So with that said I'm going to Deny this appeal since your ban is about to expire. Take note that if you RDM and Leave again it'll be a four week ban and a possible global ban as well. So I'd advise you to be more careful in the future.

If you have any questions feel free to ask me through a conversation on the forums. Thanks once again for taking your time to appeal your ban on the forums!

Appeal: Denied/Thread Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.