Denied Jool's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Jool, Mar 24, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jool

Jool New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Jool
    Your Steam ID:
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Unrightfuly banned because of " mass rdm " when 2 of those were not rdms but justified.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I come here to denounce injustice.
    I was banned for triple rdm when I only truly rdmed one player.
    First off, I was a detective.
    First played I killed had just killed someone in front of me. Turns out the guy he killed was a traitor BUT, I killed within well before the 5 seconds time limit was over and could never have known that the guy he actually killed was a T. Therefore my kill as a detective was justified because he straight up murdered someone in front of me.

Second guy I killed just shot near me ( He was very close to me, not far away, like 1 meter away close ) with a double barrel shotgun which is considered T baiting or even an attempt at shooting me. That is why I killed him.

The 3rd guy I have no problem I did RDM. The circumstances made me believe that he was a T but turns out he wasnt, my bad.

However instead of simply getting slain for that one rdm, I got banned for x3 rdm which is wrong.

So please correct this error and unban me.​

2. john redcorn

john redcorn strangers like me VIP Emerald

I banned you, give me some time to present my evidence and reach a verdict.

3. Gazzy

Gazzy they're GREAT! VIP

Your steam id is STEAM_0:0:7559049

4. john redcorn

john redcorn strangers like me VIP Emerald

Hey @Jool,

I banned you for RDM x3 today, for three RDMS over two maps.

The first one was on innocent motel.
    Here the report Gauss Rifles are considered explosives, and must warn your buddies before you use them. If you don't warn, you are liable for any damage done to a t buddy, which is the situation here and you were slain.

These next two are on train:

Here's the deathscene. Here is the Report To kill a player on our servers as an innocent, you must witness them commit a traitorous act/be follwing a KOS. One of the traitorous acts we do have is 'shooting in the direction of other players', but since he shot straight up, I deemed this in the direction of no player, and slayed you.

Here's the report for the last one where you rdmed me off suspicion.

Given the fact that these are all offenses of clear RDM, I will be denying this today. You are free to play on our six other server for the day you are banned.

APPEAL: DENIED

~wink

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.