Approved jonsnowdawn's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by jonsnowdawn, Apr 15, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jonsnowdawn

jonsnowdawn New Member

Forum Nickname:
    jonsnowdawn
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I've been banned for 5 days and i have no idea what for, i get that was for rdm+ leave BUT a) i was reported by some barbarian guy who killed a guy and shot me first and THEN i killed him, b) i even asked the at-the-time present mod, AwildLothric i think if he is going to slay me because i had to leave soon. I didnt get any answer, he didnt decide to slay me or anything, i even played 2 more rounds without a slay and after them i left. Sadly dont have any dunno logs or screens cause i seriously didnt expect it, would be nice if next time could get an answer or the slay notification earlier than after 3 rounds from the moment of report​
    Related Evidence:

2. CorallocinB

CorallocinB Animeme lord VIP Silver Emerald

Moved to TTT appeals section.

3. Salem

Salem VIP

Hi Jonsnowdawn,

I will be tagging @Doben to handle your appeal since she's the admin who banned you for rdm and leave first offense from eu2.

4. Doben

Doben Party Monster VIP

Hi Jonsnowdawn,
    I was the one who was training Lothric at that time and you received this report. Badideabarbarian was not the one who killed that innocent, it was a traitor (Swex) and shot from the corridor next to the tester room so you killed the wrong player. You may check the necessary screenshots below.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Red one is you and green one is Badideabarbarian. You can see that Swex shot OldGreg from the corridor side, damagelog also supporting that it was Swex.
    Then as you said, you left the game so we couldn't slay you for the following round and I needed to ban you. Trial mods are not able to slay players so please next time ask it to the mod/admin who is staffing with that trial.
    I'll accept your appeal and void it but you'll be slain when you get online on EU2 for this report.

Thanks for appealing,
    Take care.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.