Denied JonPon's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Stylarr, Aug 29, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stylarr

Stylarr Regular Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    JonPon
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:50229954
    Which Server:
    EU
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I didnt kill anyone and he was slaying for saying "guysname" is a traitor. When he tried to go into the T-room and he was shot and ran away asap & he shot back and then I proceeded to saying that he was a Traitor then came guilty and killed me and the other guy for no reason.And then my pc glitched out, theres video proof of it in evidence so I couldnt actually stay on the server.
    Evidence of Innocence:

Last edited: Aug 29, 2015
  2. Stylarr

Stylarr Regular Member

jesus, let me reupload. I somehow compiled a black video. ~20min

3. @Guilty is the one who banned you, and he will respond when possible. Have a great day and I hope this is resolved quickly.

4. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

Hello @JonPon ! Let's talk about your appeal.

I'm going to be quick about this. You essentially KOSed a player named Spider and said "Spider is a traitor". I chose to act on this KOS and kill him for it. Then I killed you for a false KOS. You had called a KOS on Spider for attempting to go into the traitor room on Minecraft B5. Now, here's the problem with your reasoning: 1) if you go to the traitor room as a non-traitor, you will be killed automatically. The only players who can enter that room without the possibility of getting killed by the world are traitors. He never entered that room. Therefore, the only logical reasoning that would be left is that you can only place suspicion on him. KOSes can only be called when the target is committing a traitorous act. Considering the player never officially entered the room/didn't commit a traitorous act (and attempting to enter is still not entering the room), you had no rights to KOS him for that and cause his death.

Bearing this in mind, I chose to give you a slay for this. You then claimed that calling a player a traitor is not a KOS. However, a KOS is putting a target on a player and telling others to kill him. Considering the objective of TTT is to make sure the traitors kill all the non-traitors or the non-traitors kill the traitors, you essentially placed a target on that particular player. Hence, you placed an official KOS on Spider. @Diehard01 was present for this when it happened. I also gave you my reasoning on why your callout is considered a KOS to which you denied the involvement. Then you left the server after you were slain.

[​IMG]

Considering you are a regular on the servers, I chose to give you some time to come back to the server. You however, did not return during the time frame (about 2 rounds) that I gave before choosing to ban you. Therefore, I chose to give you your ban. After that, I noticed that you considered my slay to be false. Even though I explained to you that you had no reason to KOS that player and caused his death by putting a target on him.

Considering you show no remorse for your actions as shown in the screenshot below of what you said in shoutbox, I will unfortunately be informing you that your appeal is DENIED. I'm not the type of guy who denies first offenses of RDM & Leave, but I find it necessary to have you serve your ban for now. It's only a local ban and you can still access the other servers. I would also like to recommend that you take the time to refresh yourself on our rules as far as KOSes are concerned.

[​IMG]

Your appeal will be locked at your acknowledgement.

Until then, cheers!
    Sincerely, Guilty

Last edited: Aug 29, 2015
  5. Stylarr

Stylarr Regular Member

as he tried to enter the t room he was shot by a guy and I chose to call him a traitor after he shot back. what remorse should be shown when it was clearly a false slay for no reason behind it.

I liked this server, but if this is how admins just treat regulars I'll show myself out, thank you Anna, Diehard, beard & blue core for being awesome, bye.

6. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

It's unfortunate that you feel that way, but like I said. When you call someone a traitor, you're calling a KOS on him. You also never mentioned that he shot, which is not reflected on the logs. The only things you mentioned was that calling someone a traitor isn't a KOS. That was the mark that got you slain. I gave you my reasoning on why you were slain and unfortunately, my reasoning still stands that your appeal will stay denied. Your appeal will be locked now. Have a good day.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.