Denied jonnyallen3's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by jonnyallen3, Aug 9, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    jonnyallen3
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:131976288
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Well I have no idea why I was banned globally for 5 days.. I was afk for like 3 hours came back and it said I was banned for 5 days. Seriously these are the only servers I play on why do I have to not be able to play for 5 days.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. paper

paper legends never die VIP Silver

You were banned by @irritatingness for "Continual harassment of staff"

He'll respond when he can.

3. EhhChris

EhhChris Advisor. VIP Silver Emerald

Your ban was issued at the request of @Disruptionz. This appeal will be up to him, however, I'm sure he had a good reason for this. Harassing staff is something we usually take with a grain of salt until it becomes a problem, such as situations like these.

Disruptionz will respond when he gets a moment.

4. @puddles spoke to me today about how, before you reported her, you harassed her yet again calling her a "Shitty, RDMing Mod" to the entire server, trying to instigate other players to gang up on her.

I have warned you before not to keep haranguing staff, specifically her, but you did it anyways.

As long as @puddles can provide the video evidence of you saying this today, you appeal will be denied, and you should be thankful that it was for only 5 days.

5. zomborg

zomborg "She's like a little Satan." - CDriscoll 2015 VIP

Greetings again, jonny.

A couple of weeks ago, I asked Disruptionz to get on the server because you were being incredibly rude/hostile to me and it had been happening very frequently- in fact, every time I had played with you for about 3 or 4 weeks prior. Today was very mild, but I asked if Disruptionz would do anything about it because more than once it has caused tension between myself and other players with you accusing me of RDMing you all the time and attempting to instigate with me. I have asked you MANY times to stop and you still continue weeks later. There have been many instances in which I haven't uploaded to YouTube, many of which other staff members were around. There was one instance a while ago when @Muffin and I were staffing together and you came on the server and caused 4 or 5 players to 'rebel' against us because you claimed RDM and how "shitty" of a mod I am. There was also an instance last night of your hostile behavior when @Sir Lemoncakes was present.

I will post my videos I have and will see if you have any kind of response leading us to believe you should be unbanned.

Occurring on 07/28(I cough cos I was sick at the time, kinda loud- sorry. I didn't realize I had my mic on while I was recording my demo :( )

Occurring today, 08/09 (Very mild compared to other instances, but still unnecessary)

Last edited: Aug 9, 2015
  6. Sir Lemoncakes

Sir Lemoncakes Don't trust the other guy. The cake IS a lie. VIP

Just to weigh in on this, I had to gag him in game about a month ago for constantly repeating something to the effect of "shitty RDMing mod." many times over mic. I also briefly saw it happening last night while I was on to check the old logs and promote my trial mod. Didn't think too much of it at the time as he stopped after I gagged him.

7. Because if a mod RDMs, it's fine. But when they don't self-punish I find it very unfair. Puddles had RDMed me 7 times in one day, at one point, and refused to self punish one time. She goes on to RDM from time to time and NEVER self-punishes. The one time I reported it was found invalid because of a "lack of evidence" with any admins refusing to check dlogs. So yeah it's pretty frustrating. And the fact that she's putting me on YouTube without my permission is an extreme form of harrassment, and I'm pretty sure it's illegal. This is a showing of my EXTREME frustration that nothing is done about her. Everyone takes her side and I'm just another unheard voice. I hate unfair treatment.

8. Seriously all I want to do is join the server and play the game. I hate being harassed by a mod who's supposed to be making the game better for everyone. I follow the rules and I have fun. When they ask me 3 rounds late why I KOSed someone, and I follow the rules exactly and still get slain, it's quite frustrating. And you say I'm turning people against you? No it's other people who's tired of your crap too.

9. zomborg

zomborg "She's like a little Satan." - CDriscoll 2015 VIP

I have multiple slays from slaying myself, plenty of people can attest to that staff or otherwise. It's unfortunate that you feel I "pick" on you, but I do not. It is not illegal to record videos for YouTube content, especially in this specific reasoning- majority of my recordings are saved to my computer for staffing references such as this. All videos are private and can only be seen if I link them somewhere, such as here. If I had RDM'd you at any point in time, I would slay myself because I'm not above the rules. If you can provide proof with your claims, I would gladly slay myself. I don't harass you or treat you any differently than any other player. I've repeatedly asked you to stop and you don't. All I do is join a server and you attempt to create a hostile environment, as I've shown in my videos.

Disruptionz gave me the ability to approve/deny this appeal since your ban was mostly for your treatment of me specifically. I'm going to deny it in hopes that your behavior improves in our future interactions, else I'm sure there will be a lengthy ban. I really hope that you consider your attitude when it comes to dealing with staff members, as I know that I'm not the only one that has had an issue with you even in the last week.

Please have a heavy review of our rules and your behavior/attitude when dealing with players and staff alike in the next few days.

Thanks,
    puddles

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.