Denied jonnyallen3's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by jonnyallen3, Jun 23, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    jonnyallen3
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:131976288
    Which Server:
    East2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was killed by a T. Then someone asked who killed me, then I saw him die. After which I PMed him who killed me. I literally saw him die before my eyes before I sent him a message. I mean if the chat screwed up and sent the wrong person the message than that's my bad for not double checking. But my intentions were not to ghost because if there's any rule I agree with, it's this one. Being able to PM someone who's still alive is pretty dumb to put in this game to begin with.

Besides that I don't get why I was banned for 56 days, and was banned off multiple servers at once. I was just playing in West 2 and got randomly booted off of it and saying I was banned for 56 days.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. paper

paper legends never die VIP Silver

You were banned by @Carned and the reason listed is "Abusive History"

He'll respond when he can.

3. Carned

Carned ✘o ✘o VIP Silver Emerald

Hello Jonny

I banned you for ghosting, as you know.
    [​IMG]

As you can see this is the message you sent. Now you claim the guy asked you who killed you, now the way you said "It's pacifist bruh" does not actually match that, because if he asked "Hey, who killed you?" You would not respond as you what you did, you would be more like "Pacifist did". So i suspect you have lied about your reasoning.

As you can see when the message is sent the member is alive.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

The message is sent moments after Derpy and Kawaii are shooting and then the victim is killed almost 10 seconds later, when the messages are moments apart.

@POPSTAR and @Pacifist both witnessed this event and a admin extended your ban due to your violent history.

I will give you one message to try to explain yourself, however the evidence is clear to me that you ghosted and are lying to cover it up.

4. I saw him die. I don't think the logs are exactly perfect. I literally saw him die. This is really unfair. Why the hell would I tell some random dude I don't know who the traitor is? If I were to ever ghost it would probably be to someone I know wouldn't snitch on me. Also I'm looking at the logs and I don't see how you can even prove when the message was sent. I don't even remember who I sent it to. He asked who killed me, I saw him die, then I sent him a message saying who. I don't understand the concept behind this. What proof you have that I sent the message during this exchange. None. You guys just don't like me so you are trying to get me kicked off these servers even though I put my hard earned money into them to keep them running. Seriously I train hard all day to defend my country, and the world, from bad people so you guys can even have internet, and this game, and these servers. All I want to do when I get off is play. Can't you guys have a little respect for someone who fought in a war?

5. Carned

Carned ✘o ✘o VIP Silver Emerald

Your position in the Military does not effect who you are online, the same as it wouldn't effect you when it came to murder in real life, so please stop. I know Patriotism is a giant thing in America but it doesn't mean anything to me and certainly does NOT effect you getting out of punishment.

Regardless you could not have "seen him die" because he died after your message, you are correct in that we have no actual time-stamps however I was speccing Kawaii at the time of this incident and i remember the time between that and @POPSTAR message and it was around 1-2 seconds which would have put @Judge Fudge as being alive.
    There is literally no way to prove this other than the current screenshots likewise when @POPSTAR awakens he can give his input on this ban.

Until then @Steven | SP can give any input needed.

6. Steven

Steven VIP Silver

The ban is going to stay because of your history. Please don't think that being in the military makes you exempt from punishment.

7. After reviewing the ban and the circumstances of the Ghosting, I have decided to localize the ban, since it was excessive, to the server the player was initially banned on.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.