Denied Joniarty's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Joniarty, May 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joniarty

Joniarty Supporter

Your In Game Nickname:
    Joniarty
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:41168969
    Which Server:
    East2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Because The Admin was mad, So I think he over reacted.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I was actually evidently banned on all Servers for around 25 days.

Basically I was lagging rather badly and I accidently hit an AFK Detective with my crowbar at the beginning of the round. After 2 rounds an Admin called NO FACE proceeded to slay me, Of course I over reacted as I was slain on my T round. And He was a T on that round as well (For some reason he gets to be a T A LOT), So I yelled at him in Admin-Chat "Oh Come on, You're a T again?" Of course I didn't know that there were other Admins on that could hear it and he died( For some other reason) early in the round. I was then banned for I believe "RDMx2, Ghosting" I would understand should you not appeal it but I would be alright if you shorten it.​

2. That's why you always use !p [name] (message) to communicate to live players

3. fateburn

fateburn 自分のためが VIP

Hello Joniarty ,
    You were banned by @No Face for ghosting , He will respond at his earliest convenience , thank you .

4. OkaiD

OkaiD *-* VIP

Hey Joniarty, the reason you were banned was because you ghosted by telling the admin chat (3 staff players were online, alive in the game) that i was a Traitor. In my opinion the way you wrote your appeal doesn't seem like you do feel sincere about ghosting at all, so I will be denying your appeal.

Last edited: May 20, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.