Approved JohnPrice's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by JohnPrice, Jul 5, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JohnPrice

JohnPrice VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    JohnPrice
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:53848619
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Honestly i have no idea why i was banned I have not been on for like a day or two
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Darth Gorgamel

Darth Gorgamel A Dark Lord of the Sith VIP Emerald

You were banned by @J.T.Ripper for RDM and Leave First. He will respond as soon as he can.

3. J.T.Ripper

J.T.Ripper Ughuuuu. VIP

I apologize, but I am currently away from the computer that I use to staff with. I am laying down for bed at the moment and will have to get to this in the morning.

Thank you for your patience, and I am truly sorry for the inconvenience.

4. J.T.Ripper

J.T.Ripper Ughuuuu. VIP

Many apologies for the delay, lets get down to it, shall we?

You were reported by your fellow Traitor at the time for not warning, and ultimately killing him after using the jihad, shown below.

[​IMG]

Before I could ask you if you warned, you had already left, shown below.

[​IMG]

I am willing to unban you if you can serve the slay, or prove that you indeed warned the jihad at the time. If you can prove to me with evidence (I.E. video/picture) then I will unban, and void the ban completely. However if you don't have the evidence, I will offer you a chance to serve a slay in the bans stead, however the ban will not be voided and if you have another RDM and Leave ban in the three month period after the expiration, you will be banned for RDM and Leave Second.

5. JohnPrice

JohnPrice VIP

Sorry i did not see that if i killed him he would have filed a report on me. I am willing to serve the slay

6. J.T.Ripper

J.T.Ripper Ughuuuu. VIP

Appeal: ACCEPTED

Ban: Lifted but not voided. Slay taken.

Thread: LOCKED

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.