Denied johnnyboyz25's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by johnnyboyz25, Jul 8, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. johnnyboyz25

johnnyboyz25 Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    JOHNNY
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:89223367
    Which Server:
    East2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Not sure why I was banned, I'll give my two cents after I know.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Not sure why I was banned yet.​

2. Anna

Anna before we fade VIP

You were banned by @DarkLegion for "RDM and leave 1st". He will respond when he can so until then, thank you for being patient!

3. johnnyboyz25

johnnyboyz25 Member

-adding to my appeal-
    When I left the server a few nights ago(?) I do not have any memory of killing anyone or being so much as reported.
    If you remember the map & report that would greatly replenish my memory.
    Thank you for your quick action.

4. Anna

Anna before we fade VIP

I am sure DarkLegion will be able to shed more light onto this situation for you and refresh your memory with all of his evidence!

And you're more than welcome. Just sit tight :D

5. DarkLegion

DarkLegion aka Alex VIP

I have seen this and will be gathering my evidence. Thank you for your patience.

6. DarkLegion

DarkLegion aka Alex VIP

Hello Johnny, thank you for taking the time to appeal on our forums and your patience with this one. Now lets get into why you why you were banned.

So to begin with you were unable to be properly reported for the event that took place because you left before the victim was able to file it as seen here.

Now the player you damaged was me, you ran up to me and shot me for an unknown reason and then left before I had the chance to pull up the damage logs and ask you why you had shot me. The damage logs are shown here and the map was Assault.

As you can see from the screenshot I had not shot you until after you had shot me and had not performed any other T acts. Do you recall why you had shot me?

7. johnnyboyz25

johnnyboyz25 Member

I do not remember. However, the logs do not lie.

Consider me denied.

Thanks!

8. DarkLegion

DarkLegion aka Alex VIP

I will be denying this appeal due to the fact that you have no explanation for your actions.

Keep in mind this is only a ban from one of our servers and you are free to join any of our other servers. Have a nice day!

Appeal: Denied

Thread: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.