Denied John Egbert's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by John Egbert, Jun 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. John Egbert

John Egbert New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Anally FaZeD
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:43344104
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    My game crashed while I was on my slay round. :(
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

@CDriscoll banned you for your 1st Offense of RDM & Leave. He will respond as soon as he can so please be patient.

3. CDriscoll

CDriscoll Lemme advise you VIP Bronze

Hey, John Egbert!

Thank you very much for taking your time to appeal your ban, and I'll settle this very quickly in respect to your time and everyone else who's reading this.

I recently banned you on West 2 for your first offense of RDM and Leave, as you had admitted to RDMing and then left the server promptly after you were slain.
    Your ban history is very colorful, and although this is your first offense due to the statute of limitations, I will be denying this appeal unless you can prove that your game had crashed, perhaps by providing the crash log from the instance.

If you can provide the crash log that caused you to RDM and Leave, this ban will be lifted and voided as it was not your fault whatsoever.
    For your convenience, crash logs can be found by going to My Computer>Program Files>Steam>SteamApps>Common>GarrysMod

Once again, thank you very much for taking your time to appeal, and I will be waiting for your crash log!

Sincerely,
    CDriscoll

4. John Egbert

John Egbert New Member

Can't find the crash log, sorry. I'll just wait my 5 days, but thank you for replying.

5. CDriscoll

CDriscoll Lemme advise you VIP Bronze

Alright, then.

Thanks for understanding, and I hope to see you in 5 days!

Appeal: Denied
    Topic: Locked

Sincerely,
    CDriscoll

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.