Denied Joey Skylynx's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Joey Skylynx, May 2, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joey Skylynx

Joey Skylynx New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Joey Skylynx
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:11061926
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    The bans which I were given were only done on logs. I'll put further details regarding each supposed RDM, as they were.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    1st/2nd (Wink and Genie): While looking at my radar, and tracking a traitor who killed an inno with my DNA scanner, I came to the conclusion after my radar and DNA updated at the same time that the one which was closest to the edge had to be the traitor, and indicated by DNA. So I shot him.

Well, he was an inno. Once again, my radar updates, and it's only one guy up there who happened to be Genie, so boom. I shot him as well. Then my DNA scanner updated and told me I had fucked up as the traitor had TP'ed away after I killed Wink.

3rd (Genie): Was sitting under the railroad tracks near a sign and bench, and suddenly three harpoons go right by me, with one killing a detective. Two people were standing in the road with Genie clearly either being the thrower or a traitor who refused to go after the other tratiors. Guilt by association.

4th(Viking): This was actually an accident/RDM. I was attempted to propkill a player named Darth who had killed three players, and as Darth was running towards a door, Viking had opened the door and stopped him in his tracks, but also managed to get in the way of my propthrow in doing so. So he got whacked in the face with a trashcan at about Mach 9, and died a very painful death causes by blunt trauma.​

2. DarkLegion

DarkLegion aka Alex VIP

You were banned by @Sith Master Revan for Mass RDM times 4

Please be patient as they will respond when they are able

3. Sith Master

Sith Master An individual may die, but the Sith are eternal Banned Gold VIP Emerald

Hello @Joey Skylynx thank you for taking the time to file this appeal,
    Now referring to your 4 rdm's:
    1st/2nd: As an innocent you killed 2 other innocent players who did not commit traitorous acts, you need to make absolutely sure that the DNA is leading to that person. Those 2 rdm's were based completely off suspicion.
    3rd: This is also an rdm off suspicion because you admit to not actually seeing the harpoon being thrown and just assumed it was one of them based of location.
    4th: As per server rules, accidental RDM is still RDM whether it was intentional or not.

Unfortunately these all were not justified RDM's and the punishment will stand.
    Please private message me if you have any questions or comments regarding this appeal

Appeal: DENIED
    Thread: LOCKED

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.