Approved JoeSkiee's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by JoeSkiee, Jul 16, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JoeSkiee

JoeSkiee New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    JoeSkiee
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:17209740
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I literally got banned for being good. I got a couple of headshots, and apparently thats hacking. i've been on steam for 12+ years, i'm global on csgo. so you can't be good? i'm sorry i'm not a shitter.​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    My innocence is i'm not cheating. rofl? the Mod "sable" banned me off 1 fucking round, didn't watch me, nope... just banned my ass. ok bro. sick Staff you boys have here.​

2. JoeSkiee

JoeSkiee New Member

I'm sorry, i'm just really upset that just happened.

3. Shadow™

Shadow™ What it do Shortyyyy™ VIP

Tagging @Sable as he banned you for hacking.
    please be patient for him to gather his evidence

4. Sable

Sable Keepin it chill VIP

Also tagging @Credence as my admin to oversee.

Hi Joe,

The clips I banned you for were these two :

Granted, I did watch you for an entire map, not just the one round haha. Although I got very little evidence because the majority of the time on Clue that I watched you, you either didn't shoot much or stuck closely to using just the taser lol.

But anyways, after reviewing the clips I banned you for, the second one in particular, the kills weren't nearly as snappy / anti-recoil-y as I had thought they were, and there were numerous instances of obvious actual recoil, and controlled recoil, as well as just missing.

So, having reviewed, I will be Unbanning you and Voiding the ban, as I am not convinced that you are hacking from what evidence I collected. I apologize for the inconvenience, and thank you for appealing :)

Thank you for your time,

Sable

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.