Denied JobLobber's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by JobLobber, Jul 12, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JobLobber

JobLobber New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    JobLobber
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:182668704
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    so someone prop-blocked the teleporter exit on the one map with the 2 passing cars and i had to take the teleporter cuz i went into the side room secret entrance in the tunnel and i was shooting my guns while i was stuck at this point because well what else am i supposed to do and at this point people have said dont take the teleporter so i kept shooting but a couple people when through anyways and died because i was shooting as they teleported so i didnt mass RDM, i was just stuck and bored and they came through when they shouldn't have anyway. so can i be unbanned?
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

I was the one who banned you. I'll respond to this later tonight.

3. JobLobber

JobLobber New Member

okie dokie

4. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

@JobLobber

You were banned by me originally on West 2 due to you killing 3 players while you were stuck in the area that leads to the basement near the detective room in 67th way. However, instead of notifying me that you were stuck, you proceeded to kill everyone that popped into there. You were reported 3 times as a result and you were shortly removed from the server as a result of your Mass RDMing.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Then I hop over to the East TTT server and find that you also had been causing problems on the server as well. However, instead of RDMing 3 players, you proceeded to RDM 4 players leaving 2 reports without responses and 2 reports with invalid responses.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Now let's move onto your history after this. After banning you for Mass RDM twice, I noticed that you have a history of bans on our servers, which shows several Mass RDM bans, some of which, were globalized. This is your 5th time you've mass RDMed on our servers and as a result, this doesn't convince me that you deserve the unban. Your ban has been extended to 2 weeks globally on all our TTT servers. I heavily suggest that you change your gameplay style and review our rules if you're serious about playing on our servers. This appeal will be denied due to your history as well as your 2 acts of Mass RDM.

Best Regards,
    Guilty

Last edited: Jul 13, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.