Denied Jobel's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by n0blerone, Aug 13, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. n0blerone

n0blerone VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    n o b l e
    Your Steam ID:
    i wish i knew
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    HelixSpiral banned me 5 days globally for toxic gameplay
    It began like this, I kozed helixspiral and he got killed for it.
    Next round i kozed him again and he pmed me that i should stop with the kozes because it causes confusion.
    I then cancelled the koz and apologized and got banned 5 days globally for toxic gameplay.

I know i have a history of toxic gameplay, but i forgot that @andrewca79 warned me previously, i know i shouldnt have done that, it was my fault.
    I dont mind having a 5 day ban on one server but in my opinion 5 days global are too harsh and im pretty sure others find it harsh too.

I would like to ask @HelixSpiral if there is any other reason he banned me besides the history with andrewca79.

(Im not english, so if you find any grammar/spelling errors, sorry.)​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    @Good Noodle was a witness​

2. Acnologia

Acnologia modern desperado VIP Silver

I'll tag @HelixSpiral for them to provide their evidence (Tags don't work in OP's). Please chill for the time being.

3. neutral

neutral VIP

Hey @Jobel ,

I have seen this. I'll post my full reply later on tonight once I get in contact with one of the parties involved.

Thanks for remaining patient.
    Helix

4. Good Noodle

Good Noodle VIP Silver

Since I was tagged and witnessed this all, I'll put in my two cents.

I was playing on West with the both of them and Noble "kozed" Helix twice on two different occasions. He was warned and then a ban followed.
    I am not sure if Helix was killed for the koz on either occasion, but a global 5 day ban seems very unfair for such a minor mishap even with his history (which he forgot about).

Mind you, Noble had no intention of getting you killed and only meant for people to take it as a joke.

Thank you for reading and have a nice day.

5. neutral

neutral VIP

Hey @Jobel ,

I banned you today for Toxic Gameplay. While playing with you today you called out a "koz" on me.

[​IMG]

This later led to confusion and actually resulted in me getting killed:
    [​IMG]

The problem with this tactic and why it's considered toxic gameplay is because not only does it do nothing to help your team, but it results in one player getting RDM'd by their teammate, as well as another player getting slayed since KOZ/KO5 and other variants are not valid KOS's. They are intentionally designed to cause confusion and ends up ruining rounds for both the player that you ended up getting killed as well as the player who followed your false KOS and results in a slay. Furthermore, you end up harming your teammates progression in the round since it results in your teammates getting killed.

I initially issued you a warning as you stated, however I was then notified that you have not only already been warned about it recently, but have already failed to heed this warning one day after you received it while @Chris. was staffing.

After speaking with those involved, not only were you using this to a large extent, but you also continued this behavior just after one day after your initial warning, and yet again today. Because of this, we agreed that I will not be accepting this ban appeal today.

You are free to continue the discussion we have started on Steam if you have any further questions,
    Helix

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.