Denied jimuteno's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by jimuteno, Jun 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jimuteno

jimuteno New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    jimuteno
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:90826411
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    so it all started when i was checking the rooms for people with a detective, then i came across this player named [PH]Butters he looked like he was getting away from everyones field of sight then i saw him sitting there in a corner, and i thought this guy must be accessing the equipment page to buy something then i shot him because of his suspicious actions. then next round came he started looking for me and accusing me of randomly killing him and he wants revenge . so he started shooting me while i did not shoot back, i tried to escape, yet no one would stop or help me. so then the cycle started, i killed him in return unfortunately others got in between us and got shot.

i killed him because of my suspicion of him being a terrorist,
    he killed me because of that, he [PH]Butters is the one who should be banned
    the others just got in the way
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Stardust

Stardust The carousel never stops turning. VIP

Hiya,
    Firstly I would like to point out that you killed on suspicion, which is against the rules in this server. Butters was your second victim I believe, you had killed 5 other people in total, only 2 of which were traitors and you had no legitimate reason to kill them. I slayed you and after responding to the reports very vaguely, you left. So you were banned for Mass RDM and Leave by me.
    Consider this appeal denied. You will be serving this ban. Please feel free to join one of our other 4 servers while you wait.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.