Denied JiggaboJones's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by JiggaboJones, Jul 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JiggaboJones

JiggaboJones New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    JiggaboJones
    Your Steam ID:
    0:0:71696783
    Which Server:
    East2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Got banned because staff wanted me to change my name because it rustled sprinkles jimmies so i did then i got banned because it was Sprinkels (not sprinkles) canberacistsometimes Jiggabo was apparently close to jiggaboo the apparent actual slur and sprinkels was close to sprinkles. secondly when alco asked me to change it i tried discussing it with him and he ignored ever message i sent him and all attempts to contact him in chat. if this is a game of staff taking sides with donators i get it. just say that and ill move on but seriously i dont believe a server based in the U.S should be able to ban based on name that would be like executing me cause my name is Ihatekfc. and finally mr.historyteacher you teach your kids every year (if your yung ass is a teacher) the constitution yet fail to uphold and follow that belief in real lyfe? thats some fufu lame shit and i for one will not stand for it.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    First amendment of the united states constitution. Also wasnt "harassing" sprinkles or anyone else he wanted me to change my name and i refused because he was the only one who didnt like it. staff shouldnt be allowed to force me to change my name because one donator dislikes it.​

2. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

You were banned by @AlCo owns for refusing to change your name. He will respond at his earliest convenience. I already listed my reasoning on why you were banned in the report. Our servers care about every individual player who play on it. If one name disturbs a player and causes them to be upset about it, then you should change it when a staff member asks (in that case, myself and Alco). You refused to change it and went as far as to harass Sprinkles. So you were kicked by me. You returned when Alco was around and this time changed your name to Sprinklescanberacistsometimes and ended up getting banned for your harassment and refusing to change your name to fit the standards of the MOTD.

If I was the one who banned you, I would have denied your appeal due to your disrespect/harassment made both in-game, on the shoutbox, and even here.

3. AlCo owns

AlCo owns The one and only VIP Emerald

Guilty-Crown couldn't have said it better. I find this appeal very disrespectful and for the disrespect and harassment you caused earlier, I will be denying this appeal.

Appeal Denied.
    Topic Locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.