Denied JewperMan's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by JewperMan, Nov 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JewperMan

JewperMan Supporter

Your In Game Nickname:
    JewperMan
    Your Steam ID:
    lilfreshboii2
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I love this sever and I did nothing wrong when I went to go eat dinner and came back to find I was banned for 5 days!! idk what I did at all.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

@Drunk Dog banned you for RDM & Leave 1st Offense. He will respond as soon as he can. Please be patient.

3. Communion (1989) Putlockers HD Stream Eng Sub

Communion (1989) Putlockers HD Stream Eng Sub i'm thinking i'm thinking VIP

Hi JewperMan,

I banned you for RDM and Leave, 1st offence. Here is the report on you detailing your RDM:
    [​IMG]
    You were slain for killing the welsh russian based on suspicion, as you did not witness him kill the detective (as that would be impossible, since he had not killed a detective in the round), which you apologize for in your response. After getting your response to the report and checking the logs to see if he killed a detective, I slayed you. You then proceeded to leave while slain, seen here:
    [​IMG]
    I would recommend reading the rules fully if you haven't already, and waiting out your slay round instead of leaving, even if that means leaving your computer and Garry's Mod on while eating dinner.

I'm going to deny this appeal; however, feel free to play on any of our other 4 TTT servers during your ban time.

Have a good night,

Drunk Dog.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.