Denied Jeus Chavez's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Jeus Chavez, Jun 23, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jeus Chavez

Jeus Chavez New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    KR3W
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:109571185
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I am trying to a mod or admin and if I continue to misbehave RDM leave mic spam I will accept my consequences and not sign up for admin or mod
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Noctorious

Noctorious Your Best Nightmare VIP Emerald

You have been banned on West by @POPSTAR for 3rd offense of RDM. He will respond as soon as possible.

You are also banned on West 2 by @Irritatingness for RDM and Leave, second offense. He may as well respond here as I know you wished to know about that too.

3. POP STAR

POP STAR have a nice day VIP Emerald Bronze

Hello KR3W,

Your behavior towards breaking the !motd was unacceptable. You committed three offenses against our !motd, and therefore you will serve your full ban duration for my ban. @Irritatingness will respond with his verdict soon.

Have a fantastic day!

Cheers,

POP STAR

4. EhhChris

EhhChris Advisor. VIP Silver Emerald

Hi there.

Your second offense of RDM and leave that I was tagged for took place on the 10th, a day that I was using my laptop, as my desktop was broken. My laptop has the screenshots associated with the incident you were banned for. The laptop in question is currently at my girlfriend's house and I won't be able to retrieve it until this Thursday. I apologize for the inconvenience, but until then, you'll have to sit tight and play on our other servers. You can still play on East, East 2, Vanilla, EU, and LP.

Please also keep in mind that while these offenses do hurt your chances at becoming a moderator, they do not completely diminish them. I'd advise just avoiding breaking any more rules and letting the bans you do have expire and be forgotten (3 months after they expire, they are no longer relevant).

5. EhhChris

EhhChris Advisor. VIP Silver Emerald

Alright, I've got the evidence from of your ban from my laptop. Again, I apologize for taking so long with this.

Anyway, at the time you were under the username "Hanzo", and you decided to crowbar me to "see my reaction."

[​IMG]

After slaying you, you then left the match and were eventually banned for RDM and leave, 2nd offense.

[​IMG]

With this evidence and the lack of respect for our rules, I will be denying my portion of this appeal.

Considering the other moderator has also chosen to deny your appeal, I will be marking this ban appeal denied and locking it. Should you feel this is wrong or have more to add, feel free to pm me or any other staff member with a link to this thread for reference. Thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.