Approved Jesus Died For You's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Jesus Died For You, Jun 3, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    Jesus Died For You
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_1:1:188114357
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was banned for an apparent "mass rdm" on the map Jondome for making the sword and placing it on the basement just for fun. The diamond sword is pretty much the main attraction of this map so players tend to make the sword and place it on the walkway for the lulz. I've been a victim of the sword before and try to report whoever threw it there and yet my report is denied since "they didn't really kill me with it". I've also seen so many player do what I did and did not get any punishments whatsoever. It's really unfair for me to get banned without any direct warnings for what I was doing.​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    My record for RDM and Leave/ Mass RDM is recently clean for a very long time as of now (my old charges of RDM and Leave were a couple of my few GMOD noob moments so it doesn't really count for me). As I said above, It is very unfair that I was banned for doing what others were doing and did not get any single punishments whatsoever.​

2. Osmium

Osmium Virtue VIP Silver

I see this and gathering up my evidence.

3. Osmium

Osmium Virtue VIP Silver

Hey Jesus,

Let's get straight to the point. I'm not going sugarcoat this. Sword in jondome is really fun for traitors to use and play with. It a prop that instantly kills players whoever touches it. During high population it very hard for us to determine who placed the sword down. It usually ends up word vs. word. In your situation the server was half-full and my suspicion arises when players were unexpectedly dying bottom of the stair case even I was a victim. I would have written up reports but you RDM so many in within two rounds resulted your Mass RDM 4+ ban. If you were a traitor, then the story would change quite a bit however you were innocent at both rounds.

First Sword RDM

Second Sword RDM

Third Sword RDM

Fourth Sword RDM

Even more which won't be needed.

Reason I'm going to deny your appeal is,
    • You knew very well that the sword is an Instant kill.
    • You purposely hid the sword.
    • I moved it out of the way twice but you moved it back again.
    • Clear as day on who was doing it and causing RDM.
    If you wish to discuss this further, please feel free to PM through discord, forum inbox or steam chat regarding your ban. However this ban is local, play on our other servers.

Ban Appeal: Approved & Not Voided
    Thread: Locked

*Edit* After talking to the player, the ban is lifted but will not be voided.

Last edited: Jun 3, 2018
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.