Denied Jestercide's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Jestercide, Aug 6, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jestercide

Jestercide New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Jestercide
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:92848204
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I'm not sure why I was banned, I left and went into west for like 5-10 minutes and I come back to being banned​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Im not sure why I was banned, but I want to find out why and get it overturned​

Last edited: Aug 6, 2017
  2. Scotty

Scotty Heroes come and go, but legends are forever. VIP Bronze

Tagging @Smusha to address your concerns.

3. Smusha

Smusha Meme Marine & Staffin' Machine VIP

I have seen this and I will be responding to your appeal shortly

4. Smusha

Smusha Meme Marine & Staffin' Machine VIP

Hello @Jestercide !
    Thank you for taking the time to appeal your ban on our forums.
    I have banned you for RDM and Leave Second Offense on account of killing another innocent player for no reason and then leaving the server afterwards.
    You have killed "RLC IV" who did not do anything traitorous nor was he GBA able.
    This has occured 20 seconds into the round on the map "Dust 2" on the East server.

Below you will find screenshots proving that you have indeed RDM ed another player and left.

[​IMG]

As you can see in the picture above he did not damage anybody nor did he shoot prior to you killing him.
    Below are two screenshots showing the rest of the shotlogs from that round proving once again that he did not fire a single shot prior to his unfortunate demise.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The player did not report and could not report you as you have left the server.
    As a result you have been banned from our East server for 2 weeks due to RDM and Leave Second offense.
    I will be denying this appeal due to obvious reasons.
    Please note that this is not a global ban and that you are free to play on any other of our servers for the duration of your ban.
    If you have any further questions or if you wish to further elaborate as to why you had left the server after your offense you are encouraged to create a private conversation with me on the forums.
    I wish you a great day!

Appeal:Denied
    Thread:Locked

Last edited: Aug 6, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.