Denied JESSE PINKMAN's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by JESSE PINKMAN, Jul 9, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JESSE PINKMAN

JESSE PINKMAN New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    JESSE PINKMAN
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:16195506
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I accidentally misclicked and threw an incin. Because of that I was slayed for 2 rounds. Unfortunately ,I had practice and had to take off. I left my computer on and stayed ingame to serve my appropriate punishment. But, my computer goes into sleep mode quickly so it disconnected me.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Rek

Rek Ø

@puddles banned you for rdm and leave, she will respond with evidence when she is available.

3. zomborg

zomborg "She's like a little Satan." - CDriscoll 2015 VIP

As you know, you RDM'd 2 people so you were given 2 slays. I explained to you what would happen if you left and you left anyways. I understand that we all have responsibilities outside of games, but you should have been proactive and made it so your computer either didn't go to sleep so quickly or tried to stay on until your 2nd slay was issued.

I suppose since you had no other instances of RDM & leave I will unban you but NOT void and issue you another slay for the one you left in so you have 2 again.

You will need to serve these within the next 24 hours. Please add me on steam so we can work out a time that is best for you.

4. zomborg

zomborg "She's like a little Satan." - CDriscoll 2015 VIP

Since you decided not to add me, I'm going to deny this appeal.

Have a good day!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.